How are you spending Izzy Isolation?

Nana

Big Ole Nanny
Contributor
Started out with coffee and a good book in my recliner (it took six years to get a recliner in the living room:rolleyes:) in front of the fire. Then finally organized my home office and hung some art on its walls to go with the musical instruments:bass:. Watching a bit of football🏈 and basketball🏀. Getting ready to make wings and sweet tater fries for us for supper. Also, on Day 16 of dry January. 🍺 And most of you know beer is a food group for me! So far no one has been injured in this experiment and I am not divorced!

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
Got off at 11 am. Slow poked my way home. I fell asleep all bundled up because I felt cold.
Yep. Woke up and the electric no touch thermometer said 102.8°
Jumped on the Theraflu, drinking water aches and pains real bad in most joints. Headache, dizzy spells. Sore throat.
I feel like I've been hit by a truck. 😓

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Got off at 11 am. Slow poked my way home. I fell asleep all bundled up because I felt cold.
Yep. Woke up and the electric no touch thermometer said 102.8°
Jumped on the Theraflu, drinking water aches and pains real bad in most joints. Headache, dizzy spells. Sore throat.
I feel like I've been hit by a truck. 😓
Hope ya feel better Jim! Lotsa crud going around . That’s a lame way to feel after covering for a D bag at work that laid out. I’ve taken the liberty of linking this post from the laughter forum in hopes it’ll lift your…uh…spirits
Post in thread 'Laughter Is The Best Medicine'
https://nchuntandfish.com/forums/index.php?threads/laughter-is-the-best-medicine.38580/post-1110759

Papa_Smurf

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
^ well wishes for you!

We had a good day with the kids. Played in the snow/sleet this am and put them to nap. Played and sledded some this afternoon, then dinner and bed for the kids.

I spent 1/2 hour after dark playing on the golf cart within 1/2 mile of the house. 2- 35 lb dumbells on top of the back axle and a 50lb bag of oats on the backseat give that thing a lot of traction. Had to stand up and lean forward to get it to drift around for donuts. Had metal playing on the buetooth speacker the whole time. Had way too much fun for an adult! Passed a 4x4 suburban and a polaris so my confidence started to run pretty high. Decided to park it before i got into trouble...lol

nckeith

Ten Pointer
Came out to Utah to ski and watch the mess in my yard on my cameras. So I know I didn’t lose power. Now in Utah its 35 and sunny during the day even at 10,000’. So it’s snowier and colder in NC. Oh well.

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
Got up about 4:30 after going to bed at midnight so was a bit tired and short of motivation; wound up taking three naps throughout the day while watching TV. Productive day!

chevymec

Spike
Just rain and wind for us. This coming weekend they are calling for a 2nd round of colder temps and rain. We shall see what happens.