How are you spending Izzy Isolation?

surveyor

Old Mossy Horns
Sure we could bitch about naming Winter storms.

Or check hunting classifieds (if you are looking at the pistol scope I'm selling)

Or you can be 100% in and do something constructive.

Like making rabbit loads for your Long Colt....

Anyone else using their time wisely?

IMG_20220116_075916599.jpg

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Ok,,, guess I need to pay more attention to the world "out there",,,,

didn't know what "Izzy isolation" was,,,, so looked up izzy,,,

SMDH on this storm naming bs,,, I know it's been around a bit, but still makes me wonder,,,,

surveyor

Old Mossy Horns
Ok,,, guess I need to pay more attention to the world "out there",,,,

didn't know what "Izzy isolation" was,,,, so looked up izzy,,,

SMDH on this storm naming bs,,, I know it's been around a bit, but still makes me wonder,,,,
The only reason I know is our junior rodman is named Isaac. We nicked him "Izzy" and he was jacked they named a storm after him.

surveyor

Old Mossy Horns
Started day 3 of 72hr run at FD this morning at 0800ā€¦ā€¦unless the OT call hits for Mondayā€¦..
Gravy biscuits in a bitā€¦ā€¦
Chili this eveningā€¦ā€¦.
We will all be in separate rooms when the after affect kicks in.
I'd make a big kettle of beanie weenie when we were snowed in at the FD.

Two firemen. Two medics. Infinite ass.

Good times :sick:

KennyZeDevilDog

Eight Pointer
Took my dog out and about, she actually loved the stuff. Once it stops dumping it and this wind dies down I'm going to see about busting a couple tree rats.

shurshot

Ten Pointer
So, I'm now watching TV by myself... :ROFLMAO:

Drinking coffee, watching Carolina Outdoors, went to ECU with Joe Albea, bought my first compound bow from him at Hodges Sporting Goods in Greenville... :)
Joeā€™s still a good friend I too got to know going to ECU. Bought many a duck related item at Hodges and Bondā€™s. If youā€™re watching some ā€œolderā€ shows, thereā€™s a good chance yours truly might be shooting a dove or a duck, maybe even catching a flounder or trout. šŸ˜‰

As for now, Iā€™m isolating/recovering from this Omicron crap at the best place possibleā€¦.the duck camp!šŸ‘

dfitzy

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Drove my neighbor who is a pharmacist to her work at 7:00 am. Roads were fine but freezing rain started. Came home and made cinnamon rolls for family and a pot of coffee. Going to watch church, then play Legoā€™s with kids and if I am lucky, will tie some flies.

beard&bow

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Coffee, and a fire in the wood stove. Studying up on the Xcarve that showed up this week. Probably pull some chicken stew out of the freezer and heat it up for today.