Hound Dog Art

Bluedogman

Six Pointer
My wife has always been pretty artistic. “Barn quilts” are a really popular thing in this region. She’s painted several for folks over the past few years. With her newfound love of hunting with hounds, it inspired her to do this one for my buddy. It’s 4’x4’
View attachment 53841
Not just for barns! Looks great in the house too. Thanks again brother!

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
How much does she charge?
Depends on size. She does from 1x1 to 4x4. Everything gets glossed/waterproofed at the end. Takes her quite a bit of time. First she draws out the design pencil and paper n gets all her line work figured out. Then she sends a pic of that to customer. Once they’re happy with it she does line work on wood. Then moves on to painting and finishes w gloss. It’s all free hand too. She’s pretty darn good

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Depends on size. She does from 1x1 to 4x4. Everything gets glossed/waterproofed at the end. Takes her quite a bit of time. First she draws out the design pencil and paper n gets all her line work figured out. Then she sends a pic of that to customer. Once they’re happy with it she does line work on wood. Then moves on to painting and finishes w gloss. It’s all free hand too. She’s pretty darn good
How about a 2x2? And a 4x4?
My wife has a birthday coming up on the 19th of December and she’d love a barn quilt.