Homestead

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Tune in for the latest controversy. I'm sure the Bush Bashers will love this one.

Fill me in please!

I'm pulling for #78. I'd LOVE for a 2 time championship team to leave the sport because it's not profitable. It would have a serious impact on Nascar imho.

But I think the #18 will be unbeatable tomorrow. unless I don't know something.

wildcat3

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Not sure Hamlin wanted to give up the stall from the Interview.
Not sure how I feel about this one either as far as being a fan. If I were a high up at Fed Ex I know for certain I would be less than impressed with this move. Must say I do understand where Gibbs is coming from as far as a business stand point and for that I can not fault him. I’d be curious to see what if anything Fed Ex had to say. Possibly a clause in their contract with Gibbs to cover a scenario like this.

turkeyfoot

Twelve Pointer
I'm not necessarily a Logano fan but I am a Ford fan so I'm good. What I can't believe is Truex let him by after talking smack about not letting him win he had the chance.

To be able to dump the 22 he had to catch him. When it became evident the 22 had the horses, the 78 could not get back to him. Drove that Ford like he was pure running scared that the 78 would live up to his promise if he had.

turkeyfoot

Twelve Pointer
To be able to dump the 22 he had to catch him. When it became evident the 22 had the horses, the 78 could not get back to him. Drove that Ford like he was pure running scared that the 78 would live up to his promise if he had.
He didn't have to catch him logono passed him with 12 laps to go he had ample opportunity to put his money where his mouth was right there. Not really blaming him he has a championship and seems to be all around good guy but he was due payback his choice whether to take it. Was entertaing chase this year all on all

302cj

Twelve Pointer
Thread starter #23