Home Protection Weapon

double

Twelve Pointer
Pumps rarely ever malfunction. Every auto I have ever used from benelli to tristar have malfunctioned at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
Short range my friend the Taurus Judge is very comforting. A little more distance a shotgun with 00 buck shot should serve well as an attitude adjuster.

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
#6 and #7 are packing more punch than a human can take and keep standing up at 7 yards. I've watched tests at short ranges like that. Devastating and pattern baseball or softball sized.
Loaded up with TSS right now while waiting on my buckshot to arrive. Probably need a sleeping bag to apply pressure on a shot past 25 yards.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
Loaded up with TSS right now while waiting on my buckshot to arrive. Probably need a sleeping bag to apply pressure on a shot past 25 yards.

You don't need to spend that money on TSS for a scumbag.
Lead poisoning will do !

Nah, in all seriousness.... just use what you got, IF you have to use anything at all. And, I hope none of us do.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
Yeah.
They were developed in Moynock, NC. There used to be some videos from there that were more impressive.
They had a set of twin mounted AA-12's on a Humvee..... Hmmmm....

I've been fortunate enough to shoot some really fun and impressive weapons. Never been around one of them.

Thanks for posting the vid, though! (y)

Huntingtim

Button Buck
I’m a springfield guy. I use a Springfield XD subcompact for home defense and concealed carry. Springfield just came out with a new Saint series pistol in .223 and .308. I will probably switch to it for home protection when they become available again.