Holy crap on a cracker I want one!

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/...campaign=/digest/kel-tec-cp33-shot-show-2019/
Say what you want about Kel-Tec’s being plastic or feeling like cheap toys toys, but I really think they’re one of if not the most innovative gun designers/manufacturers currently. I was impressed by the pmr/cmr 30, KSG line, and by their bull pup rifles; now they’ve come out with this quad stacked comp pistol with 33 rd capacity.
This one is going right to the top of my short list, and even though it’s made for competition folks with 33 in the mag it would make a really great pack pistol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I saw that and it is pretty interesting. One might find it's way to my house but I suspect I'll wait to let them get out in circulation a bit to see what kinda bugs they have to work out.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
I’ll wait till they’re in circulation just cause I’m sure that they’re gonna be 30-50% over msrp just like the pmr30 was for the first year

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/...campaign=/digest/kel-tec-cp33-shot-show-2019/
Say what you want about Kel-Tec’s being plastic or feeling like cheap toys toys, but I really think they’re one of if not the most innovative gun designers/manufacturers currently. I was impressed by the pmr/cmr 30, KSG line, and by their bull pup rifles; now they’ve come out with this quad stacked comp pistol with 33 rd capacity.
This one is going right to the top of my short list, and even though it’s made for competition folks with 33 in the mag it would make a really great pack pistol

I'm telling my wife it's your fault if one of them ends up at the house here,,,,,,;):cool:

I like my PMR-30,,,and if this .22 shoots like it then lookout

agree on waiting though - took a few years for the PMR_30 hysteria to settle down