hog hunt

holton27596

hog hunt 015.jpghog hunt 008.jpg

Ive seen several people on here try to tell me it is cheaper to hog hunt here rather than drive to ga. This is 6 hours from Raleigh. I took a couple of guys from here with me. 3 hunters, we caught 2 nice hogs, 1 sow and this boar. total price of hunt was 350 (for ALL of us)!
then quail, squirrel, rattlesnake, fresh wild boar, and mountain oysters for supper!.

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
I looked for the oysters on the plate but wasn't sure if there were any. Maybe a little below 9 o'clock? Hey, don't knock "oysters", prepared and cooked properly they are quite good(I.e. Yummy) . First rule of hog hunting...don't chootem in the nuts!!! :)

Last edited:

Ncmayo

I would like to know more detail and how many they can take in I have a group of 8 people that we go every year to SC.

WakeHunter32

Eight Pointer
I've got family down in Woodbine GA and I'm trying to get something set up to hog hunt with them and then do some fishing! Love it down there

koszman

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Where did you go..name and contact info if you can give it 6ou..would like to get a hog or 2

holton27596

Captain Stans smokehouse in woodbine is the guy who does the hunt. Woodbine is my home. 912-729-9552 is the number. He just went up to 350 for the hunt. The stardust hotel in woodbine is only 35 a night if you need a place to stay. If I happen to be down I can accomodate a few in my 30 ft camper over on my farm.

Firefly

Old Mossy Horns
Glad you guys had a good hunt. Looks like a lot of fun, fellowship and good eating...Woodbine looks like a great place to live ..

holton27596

Woodbine is awesome. It is nice to find a place where the young men walk around with thier pants pulled up, and in a few weeks it is time for the crawfish festival.

rem1148

Holton, What kind of dogs are those! I can`t tell for the mud. Couple of them got their lips curled. They look gritty. Are they Curs?

WakeHunter32

Eight Pointer
That crawfish festival is so dang good and a blast. Great people down there. I hadn't been to the festival theist 2 years but will try and make it next year!