Hey Woodmoose Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part-time hunter

Ten Pointer
How come you can crack on my comment about Sunday hunting on gamelands but I can't respond to yours? Just wanted to be able to say I was against Sunday hunting on private land too. And it wouldn't matter if it was Sunday or Saturday or Tuesday for that matter. I'm just in favor of one day when nobody hunts so sue me.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
How come you can crack on my comment about Sunday hunting on gamelands but I can't respond to yours? Just wanted to be able to say I was against Sunday hunting on private land too. And it wouldn't matter if it was Sunday or Saturday or Tuesday for that matter. I'm just in favor of one day when nobody hunts so sue me.

you can respond Sir - all you want - I didn't "crack on" you, I am serious in my opinion

it was merged with the Sunday hunting thread - where ALL Sunday hunting discussions get merged,,,

have fun!

Mike Noles aka conman

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor

So....... don't hunt. Easy solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.