He's an angry little M&M....

Starfan

Eight Pointer
Y’all just mad because he is the GOAT! Lol.. I’m just messing with y’all. I like to watch him race but he is definitely an ahole.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Understand what you are saying, but as a long time Nascar fan until recent years, I don't ever recall the rich spoiled brat kid that hasn't ever been told NO the style. He is probably the best driver ever to race on radials and Nascar needs more rebel fire, but his attitude sucks like none other has.

All the great drivers except for Richard petty were pure buttholes. Daryl Waltrip, earnhardt, Stewart, rusty wallace, Gordon, and a long list of others. Most of them were exciting to watch and the hatred rivalries were fun to watch. Then they all became buddies until Kyle came along. He reminds me of the old school drivers. He doesn’t like anyone and he wants to win every race and he does whatever he has to do to win and is always pissed when he doesn’t. Having someone to hate is what makes it fun. Just like people hated Earnhardt, Gordon and Johnson. It just became something so boring to watch. I have a feeling that after Kyle it will be the very end for nascar.

And I agree, he is the best wheel man I’ve ever seen.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
So. He was fined $50,000 for the "too fast through the cones, thing"
Nothing for saying :poop: twice during the interview, yet.

Maybe his detractors will be happy about the fines.

It won't change Kyle. He is the best wheel man on the track for the past several years. Lately, his car won't handle worth a crap.
Whatever. They all make more money than me.