He's an angry little M&M....

specialk

Twelve Pointer
Should get docked 50pts....nascar docked hornady and junior both for saying it once 25pts....he used it twice....

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
I think he will, or should, get more flack for driving through those coneslike he did. That was not kosher in anyone's book. That is marked off so people don't expect cars to be there.

I just really want to see Chastain smash another watermelon.

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Stop putting the mic in his face. They know how he is, but yet they keep putting the camera in his face

SpellNC9

Six Pointer
He should get fined and suspended for how he drive into the garage, he almost ran over 5 or 6 people. D-Bag

I like the passion and its very entertaining. He wants to win and he knows his car couldnt do it. I dont blame him. Is it just me or should the 5 have set up outside and went inside? Hamlin wasnt gonna let him get around him outside. I think larson could have moved him if they got off the wall!

Last edited:

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
The only way/reason Larson got to Hamlin was that he never let up going into turn 4. He just eased it against the wall and kept his foot in it with hopes that he could squeeze past Hamlin or that Hamlin would have to move down for some reason. When I saw it live I thought something had happened to Hamlin and he has slowed. Not so........ It just looked so strange because Larson was still moving so fast through and coming out of the turn. Heck of a move but just didn't happen. Had he not done that he would have never gotten close enough to even try anything. I hated it for him but it was the wildest move I have ever seen.

specialk

Twelve Pointer
The only way/reason Larson got to Hamlin was that he never let up going into turn 4. He just eased it against the wall and kept his foot in it with hopes that he could squeeze past Hamlin or that Hamlin would have to move down for some reason. When I saw it live I thought something had happened to Hamlin and he has slowed. Not so........ It just looked so strange because Larson was still moving so fast through and coming out of the turn. Heck of a move but just didn't happen. Had he not done that he would have never gotten close enough to even try anything. I hated it for him but it was the wildest move I have ever seen.

Carl edwards tried the same move on johnson at cali i beleive and it didnt work either...

Carl edwards tried the same move on johnson at cali i beleive and it didnt work either...
I think you have to set it up better for it to work. Inside out on that move. I thought ouside in was there when Hamlin touched the wall! Regardless if he set him up in the middle of the track the califonia roll would have worked. I get Latt that you think thats the only shot he had getting to his bumber but Im not so sure! He had the fastest car!

Last edited:

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Rowdy should be benched for his driving and his interview antics.

He's not a big guy, most of those guys carrying 4 sets of wheels and tires ARE! If he hits one, he's not likely going to be able to drive, or possibly eat solid foods, for a while.

He also drives for one of the most devout Christians in all of pro sports. I'm kind of surprised Gibb's lets him get away with crap like that.

I love his intensity, but he reminds me of Tony Stewart too much. I'm glad Stewart's not a father, sadly Rowdy is. I hope he learns to keep his emotions in check.

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
Blasting through cones and making a few people run should warrant a penalty of some kind. As far as his language I don’t see a big deal. Hundreds of other shows with far worse language. Lots of “music” isn’t much better.

perfectroadglide

Ten Pointer
After what he did to Ron Hornady years ago, I'm surprised anyone would hire him. Richard Childress handled him the only way Kyle understands. Richard said" here, hold my Rolex, then whopped Kyle's butt! "

CutNRun

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Not a Kyle fan...at all. Driving reckless through areas he shouldn't ought to get him fined.

Jim

firedawg60

Twelve Pointer
If that little peckerhead is responsible for keeping NASCAR somewhat relevant, that says a lot about NASCAR.

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
If that little peckerhead is responsible for keeping NASCAR somewhat relevant, that says a lot about NASCAR.
Only thing keeping nascar relevant is itself. Where we like them or not lots of new celebrities with $$$$. Also a few new sponsors and new cars will only bring more.

ol bob

Six Pointer
Just a mater of time before the sponsors realize the stands are empty and TV rating are bad then they will be gone a so will Nooscar.

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
Even worse than the PH. I guess the push to distance from the redneck segment and go high class politically correct is working to some degree.
Yeah I’ll admit that some of the néw interest is not my favorite types but it is helping to some degree like you said.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns

I don’t like him at all and never have……but they need about 10-15 more like him and they would be relevant again. NASCAR got far away from this style which is why it sucks.

firedawg60

Twelve Pointer
I don’t like him at all and never have……but they need about 10-15 more like him and they would be relevant again. NASCAR got far away from this style which is why it sucks.
Understand what you are saying, but as a long time Nascar fan until recent years, I don't ever recall the rich spoiled brat kid that hasn't ever been told NO the style. He is probably the best driver ever to race on radials and Nascar needs more rebel fire, but his attitude sucks like none other has.