Help me understand tipping the mate 15-20%

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
This is gotten comical as CCAsupporters whining about flounder regulations the last couple years.

There’s a way an industry is ran, and because YOU don’t THINK the key components of that operation are as important as , you think they deserve less than industry standard.

Sounds like some people should have a career change if they’re worried about how much someone else makes for what they do.

FYI cash doesn’t automatically equate to free loading tax evaders 😂. Some people legitimately do their taxes, especially the ones that are good at what they do, and make what they make, and live the lifestyle they do.

There are always going to be free loading cash hiders, and more power to them. I’m happy they evade taxes and can give the big middle finger. That’s a large part of what this country was founded on.

timber

Twelve Pointer
I could care less if somebody had a cash job if they report any of it as income or not. On the flip side of that if you been doing it a few years and have no income history and can’t get a loan. Don’t ask me to co-sign a note for you. Most all choices in life has consequences