Help dang dog ate my trailer plug

beavercleaver

Twelve Pointer
04F1AD4C-35BE-43C4-BA36-945EF4C6D23E.jpeg2063F225-1CB7-4230-862E-097D89F6C6A7.jpegThat bionic butt plug ate the whole plug,I believe it was a 5 plug that worked but it has 7 wires and the brown green and brown yellow are made together.
I know a 7 plug adapter would only light up one signal ,but the 5 or 4 plug that was on the end worked great ANY advise besides shoot Hank my idiot dog would be great .
He also ate my bow rope off but I can figure that out on my own

beavercleaver

Twelve Pointer
Don’t know how long it’s been gone he’s 130 lbs probably passed it or chewed it into pieces long ago
From what I looked up the blue wire means 5 prong flat,but I don’t know if I am supposed to splice all 3 brown wires together or is there a differant plug configuration

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Don’t know how long it’s been gone he’s 130 lbs probably passed it or chewed it into pieces long ago
From what I looked up the blue wire means 5 prong flat,but I don’t know if I am supposed to splice all 3 brown wires together or is there a differant plug configuration
Blue should be electric brakes if it is so equipped, and that means it had at least a 5 pole round. Match it with your vehicle you pulled it with.

venom17

Six Pointer
Brown wires will be tired together somewhere on the trailer. Or could have been tired together inside the plug.

1679876977590.png

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
^ As Venom said, brown wires are all together for tail/marker lights. With it having the blue wire, you need a flat 5 connector plug. Look at your truck to confirm flat or round. Wire new plug according to diagram provided.