heavy jigs versus light and when each is better ***crappie catchin video***

Bailey Boat

Twelve Pointer
Such a ray of sunshine.
What the F is your issue?? I don't care for "fishing" that way, it's watching TV not fishing. There are many parts of fishing, finding, then convincing them to hit. YOU can sit there all day and watch a screen if YOU want, but I would rather match wits with a fish and fool them than sit there and do nothing but cuss the boats coming too close..... Different strokes, different folks....

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
What the F is your issue?? I don't care for "fishing" that way, it's watching TV not fishing. There are many parts of fishing, finding, then convincing them to hit. YOU can sit there all day and watch a screen if YOU want, but I would rather match wits with a fish and fool them than sit there and do nothing but cuss the boats coming too close..... Different strokes, different folks....
I had something long and not nice typed out. I hate I typed it. I just don’t understand why you’d comment negatively on it rather than just skipping it.

You’re dead wrong about “fishing” but we can agree to disagree.

Last edited:

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
I had a lot of fun scoping a mess of big slabs yesterday after the green carp refused to cooperate. Crappie are no match for the livescope.

Dick

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I've never used any electronics freshwater fishing but found the lightest, smallest jig always did the best for me.