Heartbroken

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
The wife and I went walking for an hour or so behind the house looking for turkey sign and anything else of interest. Did not see the first sign of a turkey that wasn't over a week old. There was a particular buck I had been trying to pattern this year and just could not get on him. Had to be the biggest thing in this block and I was really hoping to hang a tag on him last year. Unfortunately that didn't happen and it won't happen next year either. This was the only thing we found, completely deflating my balloon for next season.

Ambush

Twelve Pointer
The wife and I went walking for an hour or so behind the house looking for turkey sign and anything else of interest. Did not see the first sign of a turkey that wasn't over a week old. There was a particular buck I had been trying to pattern this year and just could not get on him. Had to be the biggest thing in this block and I was really hoping to hang a tag on him last year. Unfortunately that didn't happen and it won't happen next year either. This was the only thing we found, completely deflating my balloon for next season.

View attachment 25873

If he were a 6 month old, he had awesome potential.

Yup he was definitely the man on the block. You can tell his G1 was flat at the point from fighting. Or was that his G2? Well it had to be one of them. :ROFLMAO: How'd the 410 pattern?

Last edited:

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Obvious case of CWD........it always gets the big ones......pour some alcohol around to keep it from spreading......Isopropyl alcohol .....not the good stuff

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Can't believe you run this story the same week Trump was in Vietnam and honest Micheal Cohen was reinventing his public image. Hopefully this stud breed early like most of us. I mean them, look forward to next year's pics.