Headed to The Big One ....

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
That was a #3 looking hit right there. Dang near exact replica. And he got out and walked away!!!

specialk

Twelve Pointer
Hadnt been back to the tahoe but about 30 mins....race called on darkness....2nd one i been to here like that...2 many red flags....both races were very good.....sprinking rain....biggest crowd ive seen here in many years.....will b back tomorrow....

specialk

Twelve Pointer
They had it going on all the way out to the parking lot as well...heard one guy say "its the #1 song on the charts, everybody sing along!!".....

Looks like a lot of scattered rain today, as well as the first part of the week....gonna be interesting....

Ceehawk37

Ten Pointer
Got a buddy out there camping with his wife, he was in the stands for the xfinity race and said the chant was loud. Hope they can get the race in today.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Seems like he is about the only one standing around out there begging for it. Everybody else got out of the rain.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
NCST8GUY said in February

"
I honestly predict that if Bubba Wallace is in the top 5 or so of a plate race in the last lap or two, all drivers will get out of his way (via pressure from Helton) and he will win a plate track race this year.

The other tracks requiring skill? Nah.

Bubba is gonna be on ALL the talk shows ALL week! Until the Roval. Then he'll be forgotten. But the plate track got him some history.

specialk

Twelve Pointer
felt like "Ground Hog Day"....3 days back and forth i'm wore out....sat races were a ton better than sundays except when they said ''rain on the way''....they stepped it up then.....got to see nascar prez o'donnel in the booth.....saw tony raines, walked right by us headed to the spotters stand.....sunday an older guy sitting down to the right of us pulled out a HUGE flag and folks started helping hold it up....it was 15 seats and 1 aisle wide and about 7 seats tall....my son stood up and help hold it up.....he folded it up and put it in an old army duffle bag when he finished....the *uck Joe biden stuff was funny....saw a bunch flags with that on them.....lots of trump stuff too.....weather really sucked but we managed to have a good time anyway.....my pics are converting over so i can post them here, sorry....

Attachments

• flag2.jpg
    flag2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 20