Hard crossbow case

SomeHuntingGuy

Eight Pointer
I am thinking of buying a hard crossbow case. If I'm going to spend money on one I might as well look at one that I could use for airline travel. Looking around, there arent that many. Any recommendations?

I'm assuming that there aren't many TSA-approved crossbow cases because any bow hunter that travels on an airport most commonly uses a compound bow vs crossbow.

I'm not looking at breaking the bank here, so if its much over $100-150 then I'm out.

Thank you!!

SomeHuntingGuy

Eight Pointer
I never have been able to figure out how to delete a post. Edit, yes. Delete, no.

If I decide to pull the trigger on a case (albeit, I may not), this one looks to be my best option (given the price point).

Plano Manta Crossbow Case​

Take care.

country

Ten Pointer
Not sure you're going to find any case in that budget good for airline travel. Airlines are rough on stuff.

SKB makes some good cases for airline travel

dlbaile

Ten Pointer
I never have been able to figure out how to delete a post. Edit, yes. Delete, no.

If I decide to pull the trigger on a case (albeit, I may not), this one looks to be my best option (given the price point).

Plano Manta Crossbow Case​

Take care.
Me to Somehunting guy , have never been able to fiqure that one out either .

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Thats what I like about Excalibur. If you need to travel or ship it will come apart with 2 screws and fit most over and under cases or standard bow case.