Happy Thanksgiving Y'all

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Y'all have great one hunt safe, travel safe and eat a plenty. I'm working now till Sat AM at 0730 then I'll get my fill. heading to parents in Va my brothers and sister all be there and thankful my mother she has been pretty sick since spring just got staples removed and has break from chemo for 3 weeks so she'll feel her best this wknd.

pinkfletch

Ten Pointer
Happy Thanksgiving to all...

It was the night of Thanksgiving, but I just couldn't sleep
I tried counting backwards, I tried counting sheep.

The leftovers beckoned-- the dark meat and white,
but I fought the temptation with all of my might.

Tossing and turning with anticipation,
the thought of a snack became infatuation.

So, I raced to the kitchen, flung open the door
and gazed at the fridge, full of goodies galore.

I gobbled up turkey and buttered potatoes,
pickles and carrots, beans and tomatoes.

I felt myself swelling so plump and so round,
till all of a sudden, I rose off the ground.

I crashed through the ceiling, floating into the sky
with a mouthful of pudding and a handful of pie

But, I managed to yell as I soared past the trees.......
happy eating to all---pass the cranberries, please!

May your stuffing be tasty, may your turkey be plump,
May your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump.

May your yams be delicious may your pies take the prize,
May your thanksgiving dinner stay off of your thighs.

dobber

Old Mossy Horns
Enjoyed several US thanksgivings during my time, a few in NC and a few more in Missouri, was always welcomed by friends and made me thankful for those that i knew
Think the funniest was with @bigten and my dad trying to find the English soccer games on TV and all he could find was Nascar lol couldn't believe no soccer coverage was being shown.

Guybo

Eight Pointer
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I am very blessed and have so much to be thankful for. God is good! 🙏

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Enjoyed several US thanksgivings during my time, a few in NC and a few more in Missouri, was always welcomed by friends and made me thankful for those that i knew
Think the funniest was with @bigten and my dad trying to find the English soccer games on TV and all he could find was Nascar lol couldn't believe no soccer coverage was being shown.

Hehe..... You know that kinda stuff isn't aired in North Carolina... Heck, not even sure they have that nascar stuff any longer; I just for some reason haven't been able to catch any of it in almost three years. :D

Yall have a good one. Im about to put my self into a tryptophan coma. Getting up in the A.M. and hitting the woods the rest of the weekend.