Happy Autumnal Equinox!

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
We finally made it to the first day of fall! Happy Autumnal Equinox, everybody!

ITS SWEATER WEATHER!

GET OUT YOUR FLANNEL SHI...

never mind

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
32 years ago, Hurricane Hugo tore through SC and Charlotte. Even though I was a late 80s baby, I was born in the dark of night. Power had been knocked out and the hospital generator had failed. I get to hear about it every September 22nd.

Hunterreed

Twelve Pointer
Starts the best time of year!!!
Agree it's a great change from the summer weather. The angle of the sunlight, the dry air and even the crickets sound different. That first morning it's cool enough to fire the wood stove and smell that wood smoke in the air is going to flip a switch in my brain. There will be a little nagging voice in my brain going with everything I do saying should have been in the woods today,got to be done early today,missed a good day to be in a tree

KrisB

Ten Pointer
Agree it's a great change from the summer weather. The angle of the sunlight, the dry air and even the crickets sound different. That first morning it's cool enough to fire the wood stove and smell that wood smoke in the air is going to flip a switch in my brain. There will be a little nagging voice in my brain going with everything I do saying should have been in the woods today,got to be done early today,missed a good day to be in a tree
That is some poetry you wrote! Hope you have a lot of days to get out there and be in a tree!