Hammock Seat

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
It's hard to find camo versions. I traded for this one back in the summer. I had been wanting one for a long time. Always kicked myself for not getting one at the DDC years ago. This thing is the shiznit for hunting on the ground. It's very light and packs small. I've used it the last couple of days on my VA mountains hunt where we would go in at least a mile each time. This pic is at 2300 feet about 1.1 miles up a dozer trail/fire break. Now my son wants one after carrying a turkey chair in all week. We don't gun hunt on the ground much but it's the only way to hunt these mountains. Might not get much use in NC but I have sure enjoyed it this week. It's very comfortable and allows me to maneuver for a shot if needed. I guess I will troll ebay for a replacement.IMG_6870.JPG

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
Yeah replacement for the turkey chair. Thanks for the link. At one time I couldn't find a camo one anywhere. They pack really small.
Hunting-Camping-Chair-Hammock-Style-Hangs-on-Any.jpg

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
That thing looks very cool! And it doesn’t add much weight or take up much space. Might have to add this to my Christmas list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
I was thinking it'd be great and handy to set up on a ridge or even a hardwoods flat. Put a little brush on the sides of you to break up silhouette or frontal outline, and you're good to go !

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
I was thinking it'd be great and handy to set up on a ridge or even a hardwoods flat. Put a little brush on the sides of you to break up silhouette or frontal outline, and you're good to go !

That pic was taken at 2300 feet in the VA mountains. I did what you suggested a couple times last week.

thandy

Ten Pointer
A few spots I hunt its best to hunt from the ground. I saw them at the DDC a few years ago and actually looked them up the other day thinking about buy one. With your positive review I think I will go ahead and pull the trigger.

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
Yeah even camo is out of stock on their website. I sent them an email but haven't heard back. The phone number is delinquent also.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
It was a bust! Got an email at midnight that they were out of stock and my money had been refunded...

Sorry to hear that. I was wanting one to do a little "float hunting" on hard to access ridges on the place I hunt. May have to utilize the "wingman" chair and shooting sticks until next year.

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
They are at the Dixie Deer Classic this year. They have a new model that has a split pedestal that weighs about twice as much. They had a couple of the old models and I was able to get one for $45 so if you are looking for one then they might have a few left.