Hammock seat is better than i expected

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I am shocked at how much I like this seat and how comfortable it is to use. I picked this up at the DDC and so far it's performing better then I thought. I thought there is no way this thing holds up to my big butt sitting in it so far its doing well. After setting it up a few times I've gotten the knack and can do it pretty much in the dark. It's pretty mobile weighs hardly anything. I like that I can sit a little bit higher up in it than I do in a Gobbler seat I can see the woods better. It's easier to get up and down. I can swing around better and cover more ground for those birds that slip in from the sides or behind.

So far it's a winner.

Attachments

• 20220416_073503.jpg
    20220416_073503.jpg
    343.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 20220416_065520.jpg
    20220416_065520.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 83

roundball

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Interesting concept...sounds good.
PS:
Does the front crossbar bother the back of your legs if you have them stretched out in front of you?

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
There is no front cross bar just the two bars on the side that go to the ground or the tree trunk depending on the angle you want to be comfortable. I like it cause I only need to find a tree I don't worry about tree roots unevenground or even low brush like you do with the gobbler seat.

gobblr addict

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I bought two years back at the DDC, and showed guys in my club...Now, about 4 guys have them! I don't have the new model you have. Need to order one! Very neat idea and so comfy!

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Ok this worked great till I hit Maine...... finding a tree on the field edge in Maine that you can attach this seat to was a challenge . I regretted not packing my Gobbler seat but that was an oversight for sure.

Now one place I found this maple tree with multiple trunks. I set up on this .....the hay field behind me we did not have permission to hunt and of course we had seen and heard birds there. I was unsuccessful trying to call them birds over.

Overall the Hammock seat is great looking forward to using it this fall on some groves of oak trees once the acorns start dropping.

Attachments

• 20220510_080927.jpg
    20220510_080927.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 20220510_074740.jpg
    20220510_074740.jpg
    334.7 KB · Views: 19