Guys it hurts my heart to deliver this news (ShadyCove)

LDG

Twelve Pointer
I hate to hear that about Rabbit. I would see him in restaurants all the time around Rowan county. One thing was for sure, if you heard him before you saw him, you knew who it was before you looked up. He had a very distinctive voice. He was always fun to talk to. He had enough stories to keep you entertained for hours. He will be missed. R.I. P. Rabbit.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
This was tough to read! So sorry for his family and friends!

I have to get off of my butt and start meeting in person some of our members who lift my spirits whether they know it or not.

Nccatfisher, you're on that list!

Shadycove had a cool perspective imho. I will miss his posts!

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
This was tough to read! So sorry for his family and friends!

I have to get off of my butt and start meeting in person some of our members who lift my spirits whether they know it or not.

Nccatfisher, you're on that list!

Shadycove had a cool perspective imho. I will miss his posts!
Yep, I shy away from from the public, got a gut full of it for years. I have met several on here and can't say I have had a bad experience. Likewise I would like to make your acquaintance for nothing else to apologize face to face for our rocky start. LOL

Last edited:

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Yep, I shy away from from the public, got a gut full of it for years. I have met several on here and can't say I have had a bad experience. Likewise I would like to make your acquaintance for nothing else to apologize face to face for out rocky start. LOL
Get him to cook ya a batch of wings 😉

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Hate hear this always enjoyed his posts never got meet him but messaged some solid guy for sure. May he RIP

QuietButDeadly

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
More bad news I missed while on the road chasing turkeys.

Always enjoyed his posts but never met him. Will miss his posts for sure.

Rest in peace ShadyCove!

cuppednlocked

Ten Pointer
Shady and I conversed via PM a little bit about turkeys and managed to get a phone call or two in one season.

Sad times to hear of a good one gone.