Gunpowder and bacon

7mm-08

Twelve Pointer
I have no clue what going on here, but John Wayne puts gunpowder in coffee for a hangover.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
A dude wrapped bacon around the suppressor on an m16 and blew through 60 to 100 rounds on full auto. Then he peeled off the cooked bacon and ate it.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
Clicky here takes me to a FB log in page. No video.

If you hover over "Clicky here", it shows the link to where the video was stored on Facebook. Now it you click on the link, it goes to facebook/watch instead of to the video. I'm just speculating here but it appears that it wasn't completely removed from Facebook initially which explains why Tipmoose's link worked for me but now the video has been removed completely from their servers. Sort of like you deleting a file from your computer but it still resides on your hard drive until you overwrite the section of hard drive where it's stored.

7mm-08

Twelve Pointer
Maybe so. Just always been driven into my head, don’t eat, drink or smoke on the range. Wash your hands for fear of lead contamination.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Maybe so. Just always been driven into my head, don’t eat, drink or smoke on the range. Wash your hands for fear of lead contamination.

There's powder residue for sure. That would be enough to convince me not to eat it.