Gun sanctuary vote

QuietButDeadly

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Does not matter how many election cycles we go through in Orange Co. UNC students outvote the rest of the county. Elections here are won in the Democrat Primary. If you do not have a D in front of your name you lose. Ds get in the neighborhood of 70% of the vote. No Republican has carried OC in my lifetime. But years ago, we did have some old school, conservative Dems. But they went the way of the dinosaurs.

wncdeerhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Honestly, these are all just few good measures. The best way to make sure our rights are preserved and intact is to stop voting in liberal idiots. Being in Asheville, maybe I’m a little more sensitive to this problem as it is now spreading into our county and we have a nothing Sheriff that was elected by the “people” of the city.

it’s getting worse here.

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
bca32c249eff97cf4f07904760e7d8eb.jpg

This map is correct as on 02/04/2020 so I’m told, the date of 02/02/2020 is incorrect. Henderson County, and I believe Mitchell county only just passed resolutions yesterday evening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
ASHEVILLE, NC (FOX Carolina) – A woman has filed a petition calling for lawmakers in Buncombe County “to vote to uphold (citizens’) 2nd Amendment rights and to make Buncombe County a sanctuary county for the 2nd Amendment.”

More than 1,300 people had signed the petition as of Tuesday afternoon on Change.org. The creator is hoping at least 1,500 will sign.

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
For what it's worth, and if my information is correct, Anson and Richmond counties passed resolutions tonight becoming the 44th and 45th counties in NC to do so.

nckeith

Ten Pointer
Does not matter how many election cycles we go through in Orange Co. UNC students outvote the rest of the county. Elections here are won in the Democrat Primary. If you do not have a D in front of your name you lose. Ds get in the neighborhood of 70% of the vote. No Republican has carried OC in my lifetime. But years ago, we did have some old school, conservative Dems. But they went the way of the dinosaurs.
If I had the misfortune of living in Orange County, I might be tempted to run as a Democrat through a primary and then vote as a conservative republican. I doubt the moron students would pay attention once elected. Like a Local version of mitt Romney