Gun camo?

m704

Six Pointer
Looking to get a shot gun dipped in Mossyoak bottomland the original does anyone know of a North Carolina company that they would recommend Thanks

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
The amazon kits or eBay kits are great and easy to do. The prep work is the pain. Then pick a good automotive clear coat to protect it.
Scotch pad. Warm water. Purple power. Masking tape. Light coat of automotive primer. Dip away. Light dull clear coat. I would recommend doing just the barrel action and stocks to make it fool proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winnie 70

Ten Pointer
Have a 870 Wingmaster that Jim Crumley Camo in Virginia did for me and it is a perfect job in every way,,,,have used it 2 seasons now and still looks brand new. Mine is Mossyoak Bottomland also and looks awesome....give them a call. Think he invented that pattern, or maby it was Treebark, can't remember.

m704

Six Pointer
Have a 870 Wingmaster that Jim Crumley Camo in Virginia did for me and it is a perfect job in every way,,,,have used it 2 seasons now and still looks brand new. Mine is Mossyoak Bottomland also and looks awesome....give them a call. Think he invented that pattern, or maby it was Treebark, can't remember.
He invented treebark

m704

Six Pointer
The amazon kits or eBay kits are great and easy to do. The prep work is the pain. Then pick a good automotive clear coat to protect it.
Scotch pad. Warm water. Purple power. Masking tape. Light coat of automotive primer. Dip away. Light dull clear coat. I would recommend doing just the barrel action and stocks to make it fool proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How durable are they how long do they last i know there cheaper but i dont wanna do it every couple years

klim

Twelve Pointer
I been wanting to get a little Remington 870 20 gauge and a Browning Gold Stalker in 12 gauge dip
also but I haven’t found anybody local either. I bought one of those Mossy oak graphics skin kits in original bottomland for my 20 gauge and gave it a try. I like it but it’s not perfect by no means. I had to do a little patch work because I screwed up putting it on but I can live with it. The skin surprisingly don’t feel too bad.

Attachments

• 2F306080-1CCD-4280-8B9A-0B005C75032F.jpeg
    2F306080-1CCD-4280-8B9A-0B005C75032F.jpeg
    378.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 60FE2CC9-6F65-4238-9BD0-54FF9E959D60.jpeg
    60FE2CC9-6F65-4238-9BD0-54FF9E959D60.jpeg
    412.6 KB · Views: 45

Winnie 70

Ten Pointer
Looking to get a shot gun dipped in Mossyoak bottomland the original does anyone know of a North Carolina company that they would recommend Thanks
Not in North Carolina, but did you contact Jim Crumley in Virginia. Only one I know that does Mossyoak Bottomland, at least he was a couple years ago.....think $195 for complete shotgun is what I paid

Inshore duck

Eight Pointer
Guy here in Washington hydrodips. Can do any pattern. Good guy, LEO that does it on the side. East Carolina Hydrographics is the name, I don’t have Facebook but I know he has a page.

m704

Six Pointer
Anyone ever used Carolina custom camo out of Lugoff SC

Downeast

Twelve Pointer
Just be sure to remember to get a pattern that matches your camo clothing. You don't want it to clash and everyone think you are not cool. :ROFLMAO: