Green Top, North of Richmond

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
Stopped in there on my way back from Northern VA. They had foam filled Mallards 50% off...most of their decoys were 25% off. I picked up 1/2 dozen GWT foam filled for $35. If your in the area, it’s worth dropping in.

.35Rem

Eight Pointer
That’s a fun store. At one point my job had me in NVA one week a month. That was a stop on my route each time?

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
That’s a fun store. At one point my job had me in NVA one week a month. That was a stop on my route each time?
All sorts of great stuff there, and one of the better used shotgun selections I've seen. They had a Bernardelli 10 gauge SxS, lots of other stuff.

crzymke85

Six Pointer
Glad to here that place is still in business and doing well. I used to live down the road from there in the early 90's and was our go to for all things hunting.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
At one time me and some friends would make a road trip like that.
There were some larget shops 2 to 3 hr drive.. we would pack in and head to shop then eat BBQ on the way back.
We would head east hitting every shop here to the beach on 64 sometimes also...

41magnum

Twelve Pointer
my roommate from 'smithing school was their gunsmith back in the 80's, but it was east of Richmond back then....I think.

old school

Six Pointer
We stop there every January on our annual trek to Md. and Del. to Snow Goose hunt. Nobody even mentions BPS any more.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
my roommate from 'smithing school was their gunsmith back in the 80's, but it was east of Richmond back then....I think.

north of richmond - the place was on old HWY 1 about east of where it is now