Great day for a race...

red neck richie

Six Pointer
Awesome. Looking forward to watching. I hope its not a Kyle Bush show like the truck race last night. Should be interesting with the new package. Whats up with the Blaney flag? JK I guess we all have to pull for someone. I'll be pulling for the 9. Although the 4 car always runs strong in Atl. I get tired of hearing about the Harvick line.

lasttombstone

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Enjoy your day bud. Happy for you. I'll be looking for you in the grandstands. Wave so we can find you.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Last race I went to at Rockingham a guy in front of us was in the floor before the anthem....
Seen same at Darlington few younger guys in front us had brought pint clear with some cherries 2 of them slept through most race don't think they opened eyes till midway then back out before finish

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Wow on the $1k! Great pics thanks for sharing! I half convinced myself that Nascar had ksiki slow down the last 10 laps to make it look close lol

specialk

Ten Pointer
Wow on the $1k! Great pics thanks for sharing! I half convinced myself that Nascar had ksiki slow down the last 10 laps to make it look close lol
that's club one trackside....they have power, water, and sewage pump.....valet service via golf cart, and round the clock security......