Gran Re-Opening Gander Mtn in Monore Through this Weekend

EMB

Ten Pointer
Some decent sales and ammo availability at this re-opening. They are having lots of 22 ammo, but you need to be there first thing as that is what guys are going straight for. It actually started today at 9:00 a.m. and runs through the weekend. They have put aside ammo for each day of the sale.

Get there for the opening hour and then head right to the checkout stands, that's where the 22 ammo is, not on an aisle. Many guys missed this and went looking, by the time they figured out where it was there were a bunch of people in front of them.

They had Federal boxes of 525, and Remington Golden bullets boxes of 525, both were $24.95 each. Also some CCI and other brands as well some slightly higher priced.

nckeith

Ten Pointer
Think he means monroe, besides why is it remodeled already. I went in last Saturday and it had lots of fishing gear at the expense of the gun walls. I guess the panic buys are over?

creekhobo

Ten Pointer
This store was originally a Gander Mountain Firearms Super Center. Now they have taken out half the guns and added some other stuff and just made it a regular store.

Last edited:

EMB

Ten Pointer
They actually have the same amount of guns, just condensed them to one side and added fishing, camping, archery and other items they didn't carry at this store in the beginning. Yes it is Monroe, sometimes the keyboard gets hit before the spelling.

tmcullen

.22's were gone in about an hour this morning. Thankfully Me and my wife got our share. Grandson can get lots of practice finally!

mekanizm

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Just walked out of there at about 10:25. They have .22 but they are at the registers.