Got my lifetime hunting/fishing license today

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I showed the plastic to a GW once, he promptly told me that I had to show him the paper copy because that showed all my licenses and certifications.
Yes. The plastic card does not list what your license privileges are. You are supposed to carry the yearly paper one. And with the cheap plastic they make the cards out of, you don’t want to carry it around anyway. I used to for years. When I paid for my second replacement, I learned my lesson.

I got mine in 1993, and I’ve bought 5 others in the past decade.

klim

Twelve Pointer
Good deal!! I bought my twin daughters lifetime license before they turn one. ( they are 4 now). Everytime their tags come in I’m like a kid a Christmas. I considered getting mine but the way I figure I have bought mine 2 times over. I’ve been buying mine since I was 16 years old a $40 a pop and I’m 41 now so do the math...Lol!!

KrisB

Ten Pointer
Thanks y'all for the input about the paper vs the hard license. I wasn't sure which one to show to the GW. I'll carry both, but if asked, will show the paper one.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
You might as well change it to Sports Hobbit........Deadly Hobbit...... come on folks....... help her out with suggestions.