Got her zeroed in

Bigtime

Well, I got a new Redfield scope for my new Knight Ultra Lite and got it all set up and bore sighted. The first 3 shot group was great but just a tad left of center. So after 4 clicks to the right, here is the result:

BigtimerULiteTarget-1.jpg

I have never owned a Muzzle loader that shot this accurate. Well, I'm going to clean it up, put a very light coat of oil on it and put it away until October. How does that group look to you all?

2boyz

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Very impressive!! What sabot...other details? Did you start with 110 grains of BH? I have a friend with the same gun and Knight's publicity has him very interested in Bloodline bullets. Thanks

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
That's a great group. Seems the sweet spot for Blackhorn is at 110 grains in my experience also. Carlos :D has been getting some impressive groups out of the bloodline bullets lately also.

Bigtime

Very impressive!! What sabot...other details? Did you start with 110 grains of BH? I have a friend with the same gun and Knight's publicity has him very interested in Bloodline bullets. Thanks

I'm shooting the MMP 24 sabot, a 250 grain Bloodline, Winchester W209 primers and yes, I did start out at 110 grains of Blackhorn 209. Distance was 100 yards. Getting ready to shoot again in a few minutes.

gamehunter

Old Mossy Horns
group is pretty decent.... im shooting 90grs of bh209 right now and im sighted 2-3inches high at 100yds. im shooting barnes spitfire tez and cci 209.

Last edited: