Got bit

Tunanut

Ten Pointer
by the new truck bug. This thing it way too nice to be a truck, but I'll get use to it.

14542148229_78d16005c1_o_zps1ac8ecbc.jpg

14542125750_35f4c8ed3e_o_zps493eecf0.jpg

Wildlifepro51

Sweet ride and it should give you years of good service. Glad you got it.

Tunanut

Ten Pointer
Thanks guys. The wife has been bugg'n me to get a new truck, my old one was 15 years old and smelled like it. I figured that I better strike while the iron was hot. After a few nights of indigestion from the prices, I decided to bite the bullet as it's likely the last truck I buy. I test drove all the makes of 3/4 tons I could find and liked this one the best. Never been a GMC man, but I guess that's about to change. I know I just fell for the oldest trick in the wife's handbook and will likely have to get her a new one in the near future, but at least I got what I wanted out of the deal.

Last edited:

UncleFester

Old Mossy Horns
Thanks guys. The wife has been bugg'n me to get a new truck, my old one was 15 years old and smelled like it. I figured that I better strike while the iron was hot. After a few nights of indigestion from the prices, I decided to bite the bullet as it's likely the last truck I buy. I test drove all the makes of 3/4 tons I could find and liked this one the best. Never been a GMC man, but I guess that's about to change. I know I just fell for the oldest trick in the wife's handbook and will likely have to get her a new one in the near future, but at least I got what I wanted out of the deal.

Hook, line and sinker..... BUT that is a very nice truck. Congrats!

Doc

Twelve Pointer

Gmc Denali is my favorite truck on the market right now! Are you a farmer? Nice stack of round bales ya got there.

wilcoheel

Wow , nice looking truck...congrats . I'd love to have a full size truck , but I'll have to keep driving my S10 till the wheels fall off...

CountryboyNC

Good up keep and it will last, I have a 07 chevy 2500 still like new.

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
I'm slowly getting in the market and have been getting stuck on the toyota tundra. I've only ever owned chevy but prices are higher than I want to pay. I can get a comparable tundra for a few thousand less.