Got a new baby girl!

hrcarver

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Got home Wednesday with my 3rd child but 1st girl.

In search of extra shotguns and high cap sporting arms.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

NCdoe

Ten Pointer
Congratulations! Hope baby and wife are doing well. Girls are a great addition after two boys. They have a special bond with their dad.

QuietButDeadly

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Congrats to you all. She will have to be a tough one with 2 older brothers but it will be bad news for anyone who crosses her when they are older.

crittergitter

Ten Pointer
As the dad of 4 girls I wish you well. All those bad thoughts you had when you were a teen will come back to haunt you! LOL. In truth they seem to be easier to raise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Congratulations....better save some cash for all the baby girl clothes ...no hand me downs for lil sister.

BamBam

Eight Pointer
Congrats,,,,, hold her as long as you can, my girl is going to her first prom tomorrow night. And it is killin' me!!!!!

ksherb

Six Pointer
Contributor
Congratulations. I move my 19-year old into her first apartment tomorrow (after a year in a college dorm). Brought her home from the hospital a month ago, it feels like. Just enjoy every minute. There is absolutely nothing more important than experiencing and enjoying time with the kids.

C52

Eight Pointer
My little girl is a senior this year. Damnit they grow up fast. I love mine like crazy man.

Deerjager

Congratulations, my little girl turned 14 last month. Enjoy your little girl.