Good old fashioned fun on the farm...

dfitzy

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Not sure if I should laugh or say wow. Will just use the old line, “you can’t hide idiots”.

Rubline

Twelve Pointer
Looked like he's done that before and still has all his fingers. Definitely a Bad Ass!!!

Wv67

Ten Pointer
Little bit country whole lot of crazy LOL ever see how the bear hunters beat a bear down the tree and ride its back legs up LOL. That’s crazy too but they do it every year but yeah sooner or later they gonna get bit Badger is a mean little rascal

UncleFester

Old Mossy Horns
I saw that yesterday. I have to say I'm impressed. Don't know the why's, but I'm like that in a lot of things. I'll catch a rattlesnake just because and have, then turn it loose. Guess it's one of those 'because I can' things. That badger is pissed off though....

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
That guys got a bigger set than I do.
I’ve never even seen an actual wild badger

They look twice as big in the dark! I was walking across a crop field to my stand in a draw. It was a moonless morning and the hair stood up on my neck. I don’t shine lights walking in so I pulled the flashlight from my pocket and as soon as it flicked on I saw the NiGhTmAre!!! I dropped the light and pulled up my gun… like a dumbass. When I picked it up again the badger was already back down in the hole.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Here's a little less dangerous example from THPs blooper reel. Still a hard Nope for me.

gr_andrews

Button Buck
Contributor
I showed this video to my cuz. He said, "I would shoot him."
I told him, "you'd have to shoot. if he got you by the scruff of the neck the fight would be over!"

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
Ever been young, I'm sure a female had nothing to do with it. 😁 If I had ever seen it done, I would have likely tried it. Glad I would be happy being an observer these days.

surveyor

Old Mossy Horns
That guys got a bigger set than I do.
I’ve never even seen an actual wild badger

They look twice as big in the dark! I was walking across a crop field to my stand in a draw. It was a moonless morning and the hair stood up on my neck. I don’t shine lights walking in so I pulled the flashlight from my pocket and as soon as it flicked on I saw the NiGhTmAre!!! I dropped the light and pulled up my gun… like a dumbass. When I picked it up again the badger was already back down in the hole.
:unsure: