Good Morning

“J”

Twelve Pointer
Why ya gotta get the newbie involved with Spoon? Why you wanna do that? Ole Spoon's gonna be kicking his dog on Saturdays even worse than usual this year.
You’ll have too point me in his direction when we get down there, Steve...

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Hope y'all don't mind another yankee relocating to your neck of the woods..... :)

Well since your moving here your not a yankee anymore......your a damn yankee[emoji13]

Welcome to NC and the site.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

“J”

Twelve Pointer
Well since your moving here your not a yankee anymore......your a damn yankee[emoji13]

Welcome to NC and the site.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk
There’s a difference? ??? So on yankee level would I be a 10???? ???

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I've heard that when southerners really want to screw with transplanted yankees, they give them bad intel....

KrisB

Ten Pointer
Welcome to NC and the forum! You found one of the few decent places on the Internet. :D Very helpful, very experienced hunters here. And a few weirdo newbie hunters like me (I'm also a chick, maybe 1% of the forum population). You'll meet some cool people here. Hope y'all have a smooth move!

“J”

Twelve Pointer
Welcome to NC and the forum! You found one of the few decent places on the Internet. :D Very helpful, very experienced hunters here. And a few weirdo newbie hunters like me (I'm also a chick, maybe 1% of the forum population). You'll meet some cool people here. Hope y'all have a smooth move!
Thanks, good to see young ladies posting on outdoor forums. I hope you’re right and it’s a smooth transition.
Friday is the big inspection day. Little nervous about that, but it is what it is. I’ll deal with anything that comes our way.

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
My son bought property and built near Mocksville, now I have a private deer property to hunt that's closer than 4 hours away. Some of the oldtimers and ex-military hang out at O'Callahan's in downtown Mocksville.

Welcome to NC, we can accommodate the occasional Buckeye with no problem.

“J”

Twelve Pointer
My son bought property and built near Mocksville, now I have a private deer property to hunt that's closer than 4 hours away. Some of the oldtimers and ex-military hang out at O'Callahan's in downtown Mocksville.

Welcome to NC, we can accommodate the occasional Buckeye with no problem.
Appreciate the welcome. We had breakfast at Maw Maws the morning we saw the house. Good food and the folks there were great.

spoonriver

Floyd the Barber
Welcome to Davie county! Its a great place ... Feel free to stop by, Im always working at the barbershop. (Mocksville Barbershop)