Good Morning

“J”

Twelve Pointer
Just signed up and figured I'd introduce myself. I'm "J" and I currently live in Ohio, but am in the process of relocating to Davey county. The wife and I are under contract and waiting for the results of all the inspections so we can move forward with relocating. We visited the area when we were down a few weeks ago viewing the property we came to bid on. Looking forward to the whole process being completed and the move behind us.

I'm a retired Air Reserve Technician/E-7 and we've been planning on relocating once I retired and everything retirement wise was finalized.

Hope y'all don't mind another yankee relocating to your neck of the woods..... :)

“J”

Twelve Pointer
10-4 I still have family in Akron and Youngstown. ..
Grew up in Ytown. Enlisted and left for close to a decade then made our way back (S of Ytown) to settle down and raise the kids. Thats been done for a while as they're married and on their own. Now it's our time :)

nontypical

Ten Pointer
You gonna leave those big bucks in Ohio for these little ole scrub bucks in NC ;)

Welcome and thanks for your service!

Reactions: Bud

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Grew up in Ytown. Enlisted and left for close to a decade then made our way back (S of Ytown) to settle down and raise the kids. Thats been done for a while as they're married and on their own. Now it's our time :)
Very cool.
Thank you for your service. ...

ncscrubmaster

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Yeah, little typo on my part... Are you in Davie county?
Yes sir. Live in Advance on the eastern side of the county near the Yadkin River. Work over here to. Nice place because you are between the mountains and the beach so you can go enjoy both.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Go see @spoonriver to get your hair cut and talk Duke basketball with himself at the barber shop.

He’s close by to ya.

Welcome

Why ya gotta get the newbie involved with Spoon? Why you wanna do that? Ole Spoon's gonna be kicking his dog on Saturdays even worse than usual this year.

“J”

Twelve Pointer
I’ve hunted in Columbiana County before, Kensington area. Saw an absolute giant up there, probably over 190”. Biggest whitetail I’ve ever seen by far.
I hunt just a little south of that. There are some good ones but the property I hunt doesn’t have anything holding or drawing these kind of mature deer. See em during the summer and a few weeks prior too season then they vanish into the wind ?

“J”

Twelve Pointer
Go see @spoonriver to get your hair cut and talk Duke basketball with himself at the barber shop.

He’s close by to ya.

Welcome
I’ll have too do that. Always needing a haircut. Sorry I don’t follow basketball, college or professional. I’m two dimensional ? Hunting and fishing with a little nascar added from time too time