Going to get slow around here

Putt

Old Mossy Horns
Just a heads up for lots of newbies on here, going to get slow around here for a while. About 2 weeks before dove season opener it will explode again!!

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
crc was carrying the forum it seems. his "fans" alone accounted for most of the posts during the off season.

better get him back.

Helium

Old Mossy Horns
Actually figured it is about time for some arguments from pot stirring!

May start some just for fun... lol

Dog hunting, baiting, unlimited doe tags, 2 buck limits, Sunday hunting would be my go to topics

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
What would you do if you were hunting and saw bigfoot?

Whatever happened to Timmy R?

Are dog hunters lazy? :D

Commercial fishing?

Can you solve this math equation?

I'd dare say the dog days have at times been some of the most popular on this forum. I'd also say that a break from instigating threads is welcome (never happens in the NASCAR/sports forum).

Whats bothering me is why some of the usual hitters aren't hardly here anymore :mad: Mobucks and Partspimp come to mind. LarryR turned into a snowbird.

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
What would you do if you were hunting and saw bigfoot?

Whatever happened to Timmy R?

Are dog hunters lazy? :D

Commercial fishing?

Can you solve this math equation?

I'd dare say the dog days have at times been some of the most popular on this forum. I'd also say that a break from instigating threads is welcome (never happens in the NASCAR/sports forum).

Whats bothering me is why some of the usual hitters aren't hardly here anymore :mad: Mobucks and Partspimp come to mind. LarryR turned into a snowbird.
Wait to Larry gets out of his yard and sees some of the snakes they have down there. His snowbirding days will be over. LMAO

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Appears HRC will give us some talking points in the next 4 months. Or Mueller will find out Trump invented the Combover while eating a russian potato. Mid terms will keep us amused. Or pissed!!

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
? I think I am going to keep Turkey hunting.... I saw 3 gobblers today by themselves about a mile from the house.
Funny how they know it's over and all is well again.

spinnerbaitor48

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
well, we could get into some more fishing threads.......by the way, anybody have any leads on some dove field openings???......just kidding