Glock 43x

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
A yone have a G43x yet.

Had my hands on a few and got to say it has a great feel to it. Better than the others I played with in that size. I like the feel better than the G26 and G19.
Think I will be picking one up and heading to the range soon.

Went into the store to buy one Sat but got side tracked by a HRA M1 grand that looked really nice and I had to jump.
Most all matching....
So I guess this weekend may be a glock trip....

Last edited:

45/70 hunter

Ten Pointer
Check the left side of the slide. Appearantly there is a recall for the finish being applied to lightly on the left. The two my LGS has are being sent back. I've never liked the feel of a Glock but I do like this model.

FishHunt

Twelve Pointer
I have held one and compared it side by side to my Sig 365. The 365 slide/barrel is shorter and feels better in the hand to me and I normally prefer Glocks. The 43x will be popular no doubt.

<>< Fish

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Check the left side of the slide. Appearantly there is a recall for the finish being applied to lightly on the left. The two my LGS has are being sent back. I've never liked the feel of a Glock but I do like this model.
Thinks
Will look into it.
I have several glocks have from the early days with the first G17 on up to the 45 and 10mm
They fit ok not the greatest just liked them good enough that the fit was overcome by the functionality of it.
But this one, drop in hand and the feel was great.
Plan to give it a try and may bench my wheel gun for hunting season and carry it 24-7 to see how it does.

gpduxbak

Six Pointer
A yone have a G43x yet.

Had my hands on a few and got to say it has a great feel to it. Better than the others I played with in that size. I like the feel better than the G26 and G19.
Think I will be picking one up and heading to the range soon.

Went into the store to buy one Sat but got side tracked by a HRA M1 grand that looked really nice and for 750$ I had to jump.
Most all matching....
So I guess this weekend may be a glock trip....
I need to start shopping where you do. First the 1911 and now the Garand.