Glock 42

Hank

Old Mossy Horns
Picked up a brand new Glock 42 on some horse trading and it will probably take over as my daily carry gun. Real impressed with how it feels, just need to find a nice small of the back holster and I will be in business.

Last edited:

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Better put a bunch of rounds in it.
been reading a bunch of problems about it and not running as it should.

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I almost bought one the other day, and may still. Only Glock I've handled that didn't feel "blockish".

bubba2009

Twelve Pointer
heard that was a problem with the 1st batch seems glock changed some parts on the newer ones my was tested in dec 2013 had and issue but the newer ones seem ok

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Try this. They come in brown or black. I carry a Sig P238 in mine, the GF carries a Taurus 738 in hers. a20791a134b0fe1239fcf8_m.jpg

Last edited:

BroadSide

Four Pointer
Very fine little carry pistol! I've had mine for about two months and after a few hundred rounds through it, no problems whatsoever. Take a look at a DeSantis pocket holster, couldn't be more pleased with mine.

buffleheadnc2

Will likely be my next gun

Sent from my SCH-R960 using Tapatalk

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
I was excited to hear about the G42 when it was announced and disappointed when I first saw one. It is as big as my subcompact Kahr 9mm. Maybe there will be a similar sized G43 9mm. In a pistol that size it would make sense.

<>< Fish

mekanizm

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I was excited to hear about the G42 when it was announced and disappointed when I first saw one. It is as big as my subcompact Kahr 9mm. Maybe there will be a similar sized G43 9mm. In a pistol that size it would make sense.

<>< Fish

Precisely the way I saw it. That much bulk and it not be a 9mm??? I guess that could be mitigated by where one carries it but the only reason and I mean the only reason I carry a .380 for perps is due to it's smallest size factor possible.

dsink

Eight Pointer
Buddy of mine just got one and brought it by last night. I already have a Diamondback 380 which is a good bit smaller. My Shield is about the same size or a hair bigger but diffently heavier. When I heard Glock was bring it out, I figured they missed the boat on this one. Now after feeling it and my wife loving the size, weight and feel of it, I think they hit a home run. Looks like I will be getting one for the boss lady...