Get together public bow hunt?

1stgenHunter

Six Pointer
Sorry for the bump but is this still happening the weekend of the 17th?

Would love to join ya’ll to hear the stories and learn a thing or two - I’d leave my bow at the truck if it meant getting to tag along with someone and see how ya’ll mountain killers get it done.

valetroutfisherman

Ten Pointer
Dont leave anything in the truck. Those things seem like a black hole when you have to go back to get it and 'POOF' the hunter, gear and truck dissappear, never to be seen from or heard from again! Just saying, UFO's are real.

TobyScreams

Twelve Pointer

Would love to join ya’ll to hear the stories and learn a thing or two - I’d leave my bow at the truck if it meant getting to tag along with someone and see how ya’ll mountain killers get it done.
I fully intend on being there at that time. Can’t vouch for these other miscreants.

SnowMaker

Eight Pointer

Just come on and join the party. Bring the bow to. You're getting hit with an inside joke.

timekiller13

Old Mossy Horns
I can’t do the whole weekend of the 17th but may be able to meet up for that Saturday and do sat evening Sunday morning type of thing. We shall see. Wife’s travel schedule for work is throwing some curve balls at me at the moment.

valetroutfisherman

Ten Pointer
Since TK13 and my opener was a wash out, literally, Im in for this weekend.
Plus My wife is having another Yard Sale, and some of her sisters are coming down, I need to be gone, too much Menopause.
I got some errands to do Friday, so will be up Saturday Morning early.
Roaring Creek?
Leave me a place to park.
My truck: Ford f150 Tan with a Blue camper Shell.
Like I stated I will be up Saturday am and camp over night, hunt Sunday.
Who will be up Friday night and camping?

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
This the place up by Morganton? I’ll be passing through might swing by depending on time.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
If I can figure out exactly where y'all gonna be I'll likely ride up I'm riding roads all time anyway may as well stop in Say hey.

UncleFester

Old Mossy Horns
I’m planning on being at roaring creek Thursday evening and parking at same field as last year ( the fat boys parking lot ) and hunting the same hillside. My plan is too hunt Friday-Saturday evening maybe Sunday. Looks like weather is going to be good. Chris I have you a hawk screamer also
I'll be sitting right behind you.....