Get ready for it! Stock Market Crash!!

T-Rock

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
This market reminds me of a really sick patient. Most rally towards the end, then suddenly crash & burn, just before we call the "Code Blue."

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
what? kamala and the new senate and the crew impact the economy including markets?
Surely you jest?
@T-Rock may have it tagged.
Good time to unload those big gas hogs as well. they may be illegal by the end of the year.

Hunterreed

Twelve Pointer
I noticed gold/silver has shot up in the past year... after staying low for quite awhile.
My gold prospecting days of the early nineties have been rewarding since then. Was just a hobby but if gold prices were what they are now I would have quit my job and lived in a tent

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I dont know when but we are due a major correction. Ole Dipstick Biden just shot out the first volley today....
Vows to raise minimum wage to 15 bucks :rolleyes:

Last edited:

jip40

Four Pointer
We've been hearing this prediction monthly for over 7 years now. At some point somebody will be right.

It's tough to time the market. Even if you get lucky and get out at or near a peak, rarely do you get back in at the bottom.
I think it’s been said for longer

Reactions: jug

Six Pointer
I don't think we should be worried about the market as much as our own freedom. The big west coast tech banning Trump and the people helping him is a big Red(COMMUNIST) Flag. No more free speech, you think like we think or you get banned. What comes after banning free speech, ask the Jews what few are left from Hilter's Germany. Or the millions that have been or will be killed in China for speaking up.

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I think it’s been said for longer
Yep I remember so called experts were saying on different cable and radio shows that when we were at 20,000 the market was gonna correct itself. Never happened but when dumb butt Biden starts promising 15 bucks an hour as minimum wage then you can bet companies like Lowes, Walt Disney, and others take notice. Biden just needs to enjoy the ride and leave every thing the hell alone......

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
sure, it's called automation

• reduces labor,,,
  • which reduces UI taxes, Workman's comp insurance costs, and other costs
  • which increases profits
  • which makes stock go up.,

I'm good,,, :party:
Let's hope so

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
You pulled out of the market a while back right? I remember a thread about it? Right?

Really can't pull out in full for say
Too much that I have some control but not full control of tied in my pension plan, 401, 457. What I have been doing is changing up and moving money out or in other safe investments or into investment accounts to give me less risk. Did start working on pulling some money out for a liquid account. Been working with Raymond James several years and they are working now to best fit what I want to do.

Clark

Ten Pointer
I'm out - for the weekend. Doing this day by day. Buy, say a prayer, stare at the monitor all day waiting for the crash.

Moran

Four Pointer
Well I had a couple of stocks that have more than doubled so I will just keep watching them for now

nchunter

Twelve Pointer
I don’t know what the market is going to do. I’d be on a boat somewhere warm if I did.
I’m selling Twitter. Bought on 3/13 last year. Probably dump it into a more ethical place, maybe MO or PM.

timber

Twelve Pointer
Dont know what Buffet sold or didnt sell but you can bet when there is a big drop in the market he is in high CYA mode shorting stocks. He didnt get what he has by being a fool.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Dont know what Buffet sold or didnt sell but you can bet when there is a big drop in the market he is in high CYA mode shorting stocks. He didnt get what he has by being a fool.
That is a wonderful option for investors as there are "short or bear funds " to park in IF you decide it's gonna collapse.
One can imitate Mr. Buffet.
It is amazing that most folks never consider that option.

timber

Twelve Pointer
That is a wonderful option for investors as there are "short or bear funds " to park in IF you decide it's gonna collapse.
One can imitate Mr. Buffet.
It is amazing that most folks never consider that option.

use to short with options when was day trading some. Didn’t trust my stock knowledge to short the stocks so set up options account and shorted that way. Actually got to where liked option trading better than stocks for long and short