German Precision Optics (GPO) Riflescopes

Familyman

Twelve Pointer
Still shopping a quality scope with a good Z-Plex style reticle comparable to the old Zeiss Conquest, and stumbled upon a fairly new optics company "German Precision Optics", a company based in Midlothian Virginia, founded and led by experienced European optics folks, attempting to bring European quality optics to the market, the American market in particular, at very competitive price points. http://gpo-usa.com/custom/index/sCustom/1

I'm in process of researching them and liking what I see so far. Thought I'd ask if any of you have experience with them and their products, their riflescopes in particular? Thanks!

Last edited:

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
No experience with them but have read up on them before. Seems like I read some of the guys with Zeiss are involved with them.
Supposedly they are good optics along the lines of the Conquest.

sent from...... Tapatalk

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
You could always just buy a used Conquest....thats what I have done in the past and all have been just fine.
If I see a good deal on one I buy it no matter if I need it or not.

sent from...... Tapatalk

Stilhuntin

Four Pointer
I have a 3x9x40 GPO Passion on a Tikka .308 and it is quite clear and has held POI foe a couple of seasons. Very satisfied with my purchase

ncstatehunter

Twelve Pointer
Checked their booth out last year at the DDC. Products felt good in hand and glass was clear. Have heard great things too. Just another brand in the new again “straight to the consumer” model in Outdoor Sports product community. Same as Tract and Maven.