G5 Striker V2 No Good

Mathews Archer

Six Pointer
I don't understand threads like these. People come on here and bash a product and then get butt hurt when other people provide logical theories and sound advice.

I guess you wanted everybody to jump on the bash wagon with you so you'll feel better about it.

Twice in this thread you have said that you double-lunged that deer. There is no context to the story. After seeing your replies, I can assure you that you did not.....

Hey pal, if you don't like threads like this simply go to another thread. Also I've been in the game for some time now. I believe I did skin and gut the deer and the two pink inflatable organs had holes through them both. Also, I didn't ask for theories or sound advice. Also please always remember that there is no way I can get "butt hurt" over something on the computer. Look through the threads and see the people that have also had trouble with those broad heads too. The purpose of the thread was to share my disgust with those specific broad heads.

I would ,seriously, advise that if you see the slightest potential thread you may be offended to or maybe feel like you need to put in your two cents in to explain your emotions just move on.

Cyperry

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Hey pal, if you don't like threads like this simply go to another thread. Also I've been in the game for some time now. I believe I did skin and gut the deer and the two pink inflatable organs had holes through them both. Also, I didn't ask for theories or sound advice. Also please always remember that there is no way I can get "butt hurt" over something on the computer. Look through the threads and see the people that have also had trouble with those broad heads too. The purpose of the thread was to share my disgust with those specific broad heads.

I would ,seriously, advise that if you see the slightest potential thread you may be offended to or maybe feel like you need to put in your two cents in to explain your emotions just move on.

[emoji2357][emoji897][emoji897][emoji897][emoji897]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Hey Pal, if you dont want opinions or thoughts from some very experienced hunters dont post it on an internet forum. I dont know you personally but your responses and tone are why people pick on Mathews shooters regardless of ability. If you know it all already not much use for a thread.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ol Copper

Twelve Pointer
Ok I got it....G5 strikers no good. Wont ever use them. Wont take offense to your tone anymore. Wont wear a Mathews shirt. šŸ˜‚
As you said, carry on...

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Hey I appreciate your .02 cents. You can guess all you want to about the blades, BUT they were razor sharp straight out of the package. Please keep in mind I'm not new to this game.

Hmm...but are you new to the game of statistics? Sample size of N = 1 and all that? No No...don't bother answering. I already know the answer. Clearly you are a leader in the field of Applied Theoretical Probability.

But are you truly a Renaissance Man? Could you have also considered biology? Have you considered the issue may have been with the deer? Oh cruel nature! Why must it mock you so? Sorry...that's me doing the mocking...anyway...i digress. Perhaps the deer had an overactive clotting factor...or perhaps extra thick arteries...or exceptionally low blood pressure. Or all three. I'm just sayin...And then there's the possibility of the supernatural. I bet you didn't think about that did ya?

You're not the only one capable of posting snark...something you might want to take into account should you ever decide to post something snarky to an internet forum.