G5 cmax

Contenderv07

Six Pointer
anyone got one of these rests??? I heard they're the cats pajamas but wanted to see before i plunk down that kind of change on one

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
No clue bud, i use qad drop rests and i like em enough that I havent tried another rest since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contenderv07

Six Pointer
I've heard good things about the qad but since I'm new to this whole game, I'm just looking up stuff not to mention wouldn't know the first thing about installing it haha. Right now I'm using a WB...

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
Im sure the G5 rest is nice but in the same price range as QAD I would have to swing toward QAD. The G5 is not visually appealing to me personally.

dirtburn

Four Pointer
According to other forums they are having a lot of issues with that rest but plan on fixing them, I personally am a fan of the design but have stuck with my QAD and happy with it.

Jay Sea

Four Pointer
The CMAX is a great concept, but they have durability issues. Can't go wrong with the QAD. I like Limbdriver Pro V.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Definately the hdx, i love that when the rest is up that the shaft is essentially locked in a cage, helps keep those excited shakes from jumping a shaft out of the craddle.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
I wont nock a WB, i had a bad experience with em but they're good rests and i put one on my daughters bow.