FYI, CZ Rimfires

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
I don't remember the price but a friend and I drove down there from Butner a couple of years ago and picked up a CZ 452 American on FishHunt's recommendation and he was happy with the rifle and the price.

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
What are his prices? Never bought anything there because beat to :donk:donk:donk:donk used is usually higher than new

The prices are about average on new guns. Used guns run a little high but always ask what the best cash price is on something you really want.

<>< Fish

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
My heavy barrel 457 is setting at the shop, scope base just showed up yesterday so picking up the gun soon. Hope it shoots. #1 reason was for shooting/hunting supressed.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Picked up my 457 when the scope base showed up.
DIP is out of stock on a lot of stuff and looking new production teams to make the parts for them.
Anyways just dropped a scope on it to see what it will do on paper and with a can to see how I move forward. Have a few Leupold scopes a 3.5 x10x40 and a 50mm just need to get some rings to fit and make sure it will shoot.
Hard to find extra mags now.

I do say the 457 Royal in the picture above with the mid weight threaded barrel has a nice look. Just not sure why CZ brands the stock like that. Screws up the nice wood.

20210623_165756.jpg

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
Picked up my 457 when the scope base showed up.
DIP is out of stock on a lot of stuff and looking new production teams to make the parts for them.
Anyways just dropped a scope on it to see what it will do on paper and with a can to see how I move forward. Have a few Leupold scopes a 3.5 x10x40 and a 50mm just need to get some rings to fit and make sure it will shoot.
Hard to find extra mags now.

I do say the 457 Royal in the picture above with the mid weight threaded barrel has a nice look. Just not sure why CZ brands the stock like that. Screws up the nice wood.

View attachment 68647
I like the ergo on that. It’s like my steyer.
very sexy little hole puncher