Friend lost his first born

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
I'm sure the family could use some words. Their son was in a single mva late last night and was ejected. His stepmother said on Facebook, something like "Our sweet boy, the one who taught me how to be a mom is gone..." That's another wreck I'm glad I didn't go to. 🙏🙏🙏

Zach's Grandpa

Old Mossy Horns
Prayers go out to the family. People will say, "I can't imagine how you feel" and no they can't imagine and by the grace of God they never will. Those of us that have experienced the loss of a child are the only ones who "can imagine". My heart felt sympathy goes out to them, may they somehow find peace through leaning on God.

billyf

Six Pointer
An encouraging verse for Christian parents who have lost children. Believers are assured they will be reunited with them in heaven...

"But now he is dead, wherefore should I fast? can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me."

Praying for your family...

ABBD

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Prayers for healing to the affected family. I have arrived at a point in my fire service where I’m ready to turn the chapter and retire soon. Pray the family finds peace.

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
I'm sure the family could use some words. Their son was in a single mva late last night and was ejected. His stepmother said on Facebook, something like "Our sweet boy, the one who taught me how to be a mom is gone..." That's another wreck I'm glad I didn't go to. 🙏🙏🙏

My wife lost her brother when he was a HS Sr, and her best friend lost a middle school son. Seeing how she responds to her friend and knowing this guy just lost a son, these suggestions seem legit.