French Brittany

NC Quailhunter

Six Pointer
Contact Lost Highway Kennels. Greyson is a French Brittany guy and should be able to help you out. He is in Winston I believe and he guides at Blue Horizon sometimes. He has a website and a Face book page with that name and his contact info is there. Good Luck in your search.

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
I'd second Lost Highway in Lexington. Grayson (Greyson?) is a breeder but also involved in the Epagneul Breton club. I've seen a couple of his dogs, all impressive. He's a first class man as well.

Loganwayne

Ten Pointer
Hannahatchee kennel club is in Georgia, he is who my next one will be from. I think all his up coming pups are reserved already. But I will also third lost highway kennels. There is also another breeder in savannah I believe, but can’t think of the name of the breeder.

If your on Facebook there is a French Brittany of America page as well as a breeder that page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
Hannahatchee kennel club is in Georgia, he is who my next one will be from. I think all his up coming pups are reserved already. But I will also third lost highway kennels. There is also another breeder in savannah I believe, but can’t think of the name of the breeder.

If your on Facebook there is a French Brittany of America page as well as a breeder that page.

is that Jack Hutwagner?

Loganwayne

Ten Pointer
I met him and one of his dogs at a NAVHDA test (think it’s the sire or grand sire of One of Grayson’s) and I’d highly recommend them too.

I think Grayson has a litter a year. I think he’s focusing mostly on training.

Jack has 3-4 a year. But he is no way a puppy mill breeder. I’m on a few pages that he is on, on Facebook the amount of money and effort he puts forth in keeping the breed pure and free of genetic defects and dna research he does is impressive. His dogs also can walk the walk and place well everywhere he goes.

All of the reputable breeders in the us seem to know each other well and all work to keep good genetics for the us.