Franchi affinity 3 choke for deer

Speck

Button Buck
Anybody out there hunt with a Franchi affinity and if so what choke tube do you use and brand ammo
thanks

Speck

Button Buck
Awesome thanks thinking about buying one this weekend and trying to fiqure out chokes and rather to buy a buck kicker or not

JBGrizzley

Eight Pointer
Check out pure golds 696 choke they got a ported & non ported one just for federal flite control wads. Also check out Rectifire chokes

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Every individual shotgun has its own unique preferences when it comes to choke / shot size. One shotgun will tightly group Federal 000 out of a modified choke, while a different shotgun of the exact same make / model will do better with Winchester 00 in a Full. The only way to know what your shotgun likes is to try different loads.

And before you start spending big bucks on after-market chokes, make sure you try the chokes included with the gun. They may be all you need......

That all being said, although I don't own a Franchi I've had good results with Federal Flite-Control 00 buckshot & a modified choke in my Mossberg, and last season I started using Trulock's Bore-Blaster choke & Federal's 000 copper-plated buckshot with good results.

beavercleaver

Twelve Pointer
Windwalker is where I get mine from,,last time for a stoeger the wrong choke was in package,sent me a new one immediately and said I could keep wrong one ,,looks like rem choke but threads are not same ...anyway great company

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
Every individual shotgun has its own unique preferences when it comes to choke / shot size. One shotgun will tightly group Federal 000 out of a modified choke, while a different shotgun of the exact same make / model will do better with Winchester 00 in a Full. The only way to know what your shotgun likes is to try different loads.

that right there is fact. Since I starting loading tss and doing a lot of patterning, I’ve learned that shotguns are just as picky if not more so than rifles. Every gun is different!!

klim

Twelve Pointer
I’m firm believer in them I own 3 for my 12ga’s and one for my 20ga. They have great customer service, I had a XF that just wasn’t patterning all that great. I called the company and actually talked to the owner Chuck Boswell. He exchanged it for a Light Full no questions asked. He told me to call back, if I didn’t like they way it patterned send it back and he would exchange it. If that isn’t customer service I don’t know what is.

JBGrizzley

Eight Pointer
Just an update to my previous comment. I brought a Rectifire cyclone .687 for my A5 and man alive does this thing outdo my pure gold chokes. It doesnt matter what i put thru it i always get a nice tight pattern at 50 yards. If you're unsure call Alan, numbers on the Rectifire website. His customer service is top of the line. Just tell him what gun you have and what you wanna do with it and he'll have you set. Also look up Big Pensel's outdoors on youtube, he did a review of their chokes

Speck

Button Buck
Dam that’s awesome I tried a full and it sucked , sending it back and asked for light or x-tra full

bertienchunter

Twelve Pointer
Mine is full i think for both guns. Remington buckshot was best. Grey box of WInchesters next. High velocity winchester black box were average at best. Federals sucked