Food Plot resource for all!

41magnum

Twelve Pointer
After all these questions, I see MANY need to invest in Southern Food Plot Manual to shorten their learning curve and get the most bang for their bucks.
It is the best $20 anyone can spend or have a loved one get it for upcoming birthday or anniversary gift.
One of the writers is Jim Kroll, the only many who knows how to "grow" non-typical bucks, and know as Dr Deer!..and wrote a huge encyclopedia for us .

TheCloudX

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I went to SFA while Dr. Kroll was there. Was never able to meet up with him and he retired before I graduated, but he was highly regarded on campus.

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I went to SFA while Dr. Kroll was there. Was never able to meet up with him and he retired before I graduated, but he was highly regarded on campus.

I spent several years in Nacogdoches and worked in Jacksonville , he had a “ranch” in Cushing, and I would see him occasionally at the gas station in Cushing on my way back and forth to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheCloudX

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I spent several years in Nacogdoches and worked in Jacksonville , he had a “ranch” in Cushing, and I would see him occasionally at the gas station in Cushing on my way back and forth to work.

Don't know what it is, but Nac will always have a special place in my heart. I had a deer lease about 20 miles outside of town and loved it there. Some beautiful country side. Small world.

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Don't know what it is, but Nac will always have a special place in my heart. I had a deer lease about 20 miles outside of town and loved it there. Some beautiful country side. Small world.

It’s definitely a place that sticks with you, especially after you leave.
I got on a lease near Rusk, killed what was at the time the biggest buck I’d killed off of that lease.

I used to frequent the Sports Shack a good bit while I was there, there and Banita Creek Hall.

We always ate at Clear Springs before heading over to Banita for a concert.