Food Plot Help- Richmond County

Southern

Ten Pointer
I am swamped with work and have my equipment on the other end of the state. Anybody here do bush hog and/or planting work in Richmond County? I have a lease there that I just cant get to this month that needs mowing and planting. Only about two acres of plots and a little road so not a big job

wncdeerhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Bumping this up - if anyone is on the fence and need some incentive to make it worthwhile, I’ve also got a tract in Richmond that needs bushhog, etc.

jordanpolk09

Button Buck
I am swamped with work and have my equipment on the other end of the state. Anybody here do bush hog and/or planting work in Richmond County? I have a lease there that I just cant get to this month that needs mowing and planting. Only about two acres of plots and a little road so not a big job

I have a 5' bushhog and disk in Anson/Richmond county. Where abouts are y'all needing mowing? I might could get to it one night this week after work. Shoot me a pm.

Southern

Ten Pointer
Just south of Rockingham. I am waiting to hear from a guy who can mow, disk and plant. Can you do all of that or just mow?