Folks around the chat lee area looking to hunt

Capt.Squirrel

Button Buck
Anyone around the chat lee line looking to hunt a few more times this year before the season fizzles out. I have a boat/blind dog and decoys. Just looking for someone to help launch boat set decoys and shoot while my 13 year old hunts with us. I have a pretty good knowledge of birds in this area and the few local lakes and rivers. We have had some pretty good success rates the last couple weeks. Have lived within ear shot of the old cary watershed my whole life. Just wouldn't mind someone to split the work with me. Pm me

Capt.Squirrel

Button Buck
Yeah not sure how to reach yall other than trough posting here if anyone can give some insight that'd be cool don't necessarily want to give my phone # email etc out over a public post kind of new to this. But would like to reach out to yall?

81toyota

Twelve Pointer
Yeah not sure how to reach yall other than trough posting here if anyone can give some insight that'd be cool don't necessarily want to give my phone # email etc out over a public post kind of new to this. But would like to reach out to yall?
I think you need 20 posts to get to pm.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
That’s a nice offer. I wouldn’t mind taking you up on that offer sometime on a Saturday or possibly a Friday. Doing all the work especially with a boat can be a job sometimes especially by yourself.

And a younger son. I know, I did it. Always worried that the young fellow might make a mistake and end up in the drink. Especially during cold weather.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns

Just keep posting. My be 20. May be 50. I'm not sure. I just don't remember.

Neverfail

Spike
Just an idea.
Do you use any of the social media apps like Facebook or Instagram? If so use one of those platforms to have a conversation.

likemy16

Button Buck
I hunt with my son (now he's 20 though) on a boat w/a blind and a dog. Happy to come help with all the above. my schedule is fairly flexible and prefer to go out during the week days to avoid pressure. If you haven't already made arrangements with one of these other fellas let me know.

81toyota

Twelve Pointer
Anyone around the chat lee line looking to hunt a few more times this year before the season fizzles out. I have a boat/blind dog and decoys. Just looking for someone to help launch boat set decoys and shoot while my 13 year old hunts with us. I have a pretty good knowledge of birds in this area and the few local lakes and rivers. We have had some pretty good success rates the last couple weeks. Have lived within ear shot of the old cary watershed my whole life. Just wouldn't mind someone to split the work with me. Pm me
Hey get up with me. Not far from you at all. Need someone to go with me Saturday morning if your interested.

LR308

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I haven't ever hunted waterfowl, but I know my way around a boat, can back a trailer, and load a boat. I would be willing to help just to experience the hunt and learn something new. I have a unique work schedule so off on random weekdays.

Shine

Six Pointer
Contributor
I’m in Lee county and always looking for a company while waterfowl hunting. Work an odd schedule and off different weekdays and weekends.

shotgunner

Ten Pointer
I should have mentioned I am always looking a reason to visit Thomas Bait and Tackle if you would like to talk in person. Maybe line some stuff up for next year.