Flounder Time is here!

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
Back at oak Island.....finally hit a limit. Luckily the wind ran off the daytona 500 of boats I dealt with for the first hour

Woods and water

Ten Pointer
Are you still sticking them ? I went Wednesday night and the amount of fish was unreal. We could of had 8 in less than 20 minutes. Passed up probably 50 legal fish in a 200 yard stretch. We just picked the ones we wanted largest was 8.5 smallest was 6 . boat washed and in bed before midnight.

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
Are you still sticking them ? I went Wednesday night and the amount of fish was unreal. We could of had 8 in less than 20 minutes. Passed up probably 50 legal fish in a 200 yard stretch. We just picked the ones we wanted largest was 8.5 smallest was 6 . boat washed and in bed before midnight.

I'm walking, walked 9/10 of a mile then back. Water is still dirty but is better than Monday when I left for Davis/cedar island

Steelshot

Eight Pointer
The craigslist add sounds like some one might be a little timid of getting in knee deep water at night with the sharks lol

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Seemed to me he was referencing people making multiple trips at night, shuttling back and forth to the cooler. And if the pickin's are as easy as what Woods and water described, then it's definitely happening somewhere. That's how you end up with someone in possession of 134. If I was Marine Patrol, I'd be working nights right now.

Woods and water

Ten Pointer
Seemed to me he was referencing people making multiple trips at night, shuttling back and forth to the cooler. And if the pickin's are as easy as what Woods and water described, then it's definitely happening somewhere. That's how you end up with someone in possession of 134. If I was Marine Patrol, I'd be working nights right now.
There isn't anyone gigging the area's I fish , haven't seen but one boat at night . Marine patrol is camped out at the landing and they said they haven't been seeing people breaking many rules. Most I talk to are happy to get eight nice fish and be home early.

Infamous1

Eight Pointer
Water was pretty dingy last night at OKI and it was a full moon but we finally got out for our first 2020 trip! Seen several other boats and lots of trucks and trailers in the parking lots. Every hole we knew of was already lit up when we got to it. Seen several shorts but did'nt get our limit. Talked to a guy at the ramp that had doormat! We gon be here all week so maybe we will get back into the groove.

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns

I saw 2 green jean guys loading up into a john boat with a mud motor yesterday evening around 6:30pm. My wife said, "what are they doing putting in this late?" I figured it might have something to do with flounder, but not 100% sure. I wouldn't think they were going to do routine stops in that tiny rig. They were getting skinny somewhere.